Edwin H. Johnson archive
The archive consists of material relating to Dr. Johnson's service in the army during World War II in which he served as unit historian-photographer. Also included are papers and photographs relating to Johnson's work as head of the Journalism department at the University of Tulsa from 1948 to 1971. Of special interest are the over 700 black and white photographs of T.U. colleagues, staff, students and campus views included with the material. Many of the photographs were used in the Kendallabrum.
Donated by Walt Hickerson, Feb 1994
These materials are housed offsite, and special arrangements may be needed to view them. These materials are unprocessed so cannot be viewed without permission of the Librarian of Special Collections.
- 1944 - 1974
- University of Tulsa. Department of Journalism (Organization)
1 Linear Feet (2 boxes) : Collection shelved at offsite storage.