Dr. S. G. Kennedy with team and buggy, Undated
Scope and Contents
A slide showing Dr. Samuel Grant Kennedy. He and his brother Dr. James Lincoln Kennedy came to Tulsa in September of 1891, after having taken part in the 1889 Land Run further west, and they proceeded to practice medicine. They helped to establish the town by the tracks, even before they could legally own the land, and remained a civic leader in the city. This image is from Lon R. Stansbery’s book, the Passing of the 3-d Ranch.
- Other: Undated
This material is open for research use by any registered reader.
1 item : 1 B&W Slide ; 2.5 x 3.5 cm in 5 x 5 cm slide
Language of Materials
No linguistic content; Not applicable
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 USA