Patients of Block 1, Ward 1 & 2. Sisters March and Mackenzie., approximately 1916-1917
Scope and Contents
Fifteen patients, two QAIMNS(R) nurses, two soldiers, and an orderly. Title taken from description on scrapbook page. Image has been digitally altered for clarity.
- approximately 1916-1917
This material is open for research use by any registered reader.
1 item : Black and white photographic print ; 6 x 11 cm
Language of Materials
- British Military Hospital Gibraltar
- Great Britain. Army. Queen Alexandra's Imperial Military Nursing Service. (Reserve)
- Military hospitals.
- Military nursing -- Great Britain
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Welford, Alice
- Special Collections -- Photographs -- World War, 1914-1918.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Great Britain
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Photographs.
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 USA