Muskogee, Indian Territory photographs, 1899
Scope and Contents
There are seven historical photographs on cabinet cards showing scenes in and around Muskogee, I. T., all purchased from a single source. From internal context and handwriting, it is probable these were taken by the Alice Robertson Studio.
This material is open for research use by any registered reader.
Use and Copyright
This material is owned by the University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections. Unpublished manuscripts are under copyright. Therefore, permission to publish, quote, or reproduce must be secured from both the repository and the copyright holder.
0.5 Linear Feet (1 box)
Language of Materials
Collection shelved on 3rd floor.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Harrell International Institute (Muskogee, I.T.)
- Henry Kendall College (Muskogee, Okla.)
- Muskogee (Okla.) -- Buildings, structures, etc.
- Muskogee (Okla.) -- History
- Muskogee (Okla.) -- Photographs
- Seminole Indians -- Oklahoma .
- Special Collections -- Photographs -- Henry Kendall College.
- Special Collections -- Photographs -- Muskogee (I.T.)
- Muskogee, Indian Territory photographs, 1899
- Milissa Burkart
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 USA