Alfred G. Lawson USS Paulding log, 1917-1919
Scope and Contents
Other important noted events were when the U. S. S. Paulding collided with another destroyer as well as the end of the war. Some pages, mostly at the end of the log, include newspaper or magazine clippings concerning the navy and the war as well as some comics and pictures of women. There also is a handwritten list of all the U. S. Destroyers at the end of the log.
- 1917 - 1919
- Lawson, Alfred George (Author, Person)
Use and Copyright
Biographical / Historical
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box (1 diary))
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Brest (France).
- Cobh (Ireland).
- Destroyers -- Warships -- United States.
- Lawson, Alfred George -- Diaries
- Navy-yards and naval stations, American.
- Paulding (Destroyer)
- Queenstown, Ireland (Naval Base).
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Lawson, Alfred G.
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- World War, 1914-1918.
- Submarines (Ships) -- Germany.
- World War I Collection
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Manuscripts
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Naval Operations, United States
- World War, 1914-1918.
- Alfred G. Lawson USS Paulding log, 1917-1919
- Milissa Burkart
- 2013 September
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 US US