Gertrude Stein annotated photographs and ephemera, 1925-1958
Scope and Contents
The additional ephemera consists of typescripts and handwritten fragments of a paper written about Stein by an unknown author (who may have a sister by the name of Rachel Smith LoBuono) and also includes bibliographic references, press cuttings about Stein's life and works, and two letters from Stein to Mrs. Knopf.
- 1925 - 1958
Use and Copyright
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box.) : Collection shelved on 3rd floor.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Authors, American -- 20th century
- Authors, American -- France -- Paris -- 20th century
- Berman, Eugene, 1899-1972
- Hugnet, Georges, 1906-1974
- Modernism (Literature) -- France -- Paris
- Paris (France) -- In literature.
- Paris (France) -- Intellectual life -- 20th century.
- Special Collections -- Photographs -- Stein, Gertrude.
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946
- Gertrude Stein annotated photographs and ephemera, 1925-1958
- Milissa Burkart
- circa 1990s
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 US US