Traveling circuses photo album, approximately 1930s-1940s
Scope and Contents
- 1930 - 1940
- Backstein, Bert, 1901-1975 (Photographer, Person)
Use and Copyright
1 Linear Feet (2 boxes (253 photographs))
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Austin Bros. Circus
- Bud E. Anderson Circus
- Circus -- Photographs.
- Circus -- United States.
- Circus performers -- United States.
- Cole Bros. Circus
- Cronin Bros. Circus
- Frietsch, Roy (Photographer)
- Russell Bros. Pan-Pacific Circus
- Special Collections -- Ephemera -- Circus.
- Tents -- United States.
- Traveling circuses photo album, circa 1930s-1940s
- Milissa Burkart
- 2017 January
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 US US