Southern Production and Sinclair Oil and Gas Companies Kodachrome transparencies, approximately 1950s-1960s
Scope and Contents
Consists of 330 color transparencies of Southern Production Company and Sinclair Oil and Gas Company oil production sites, petroleum product plants, research centers, and scenery in areas such as Alaska, Canada, Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, and Wyoming.
- 1950 - 1970
This material is open for research use by any registered reader.
Use and Copyright
This material is owned by the University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections. Unpublished manuscripts are under copyright. Therefore, permission to publish, quote, or reproduce must be secured from both the repository and the copyright holder.
2 Linear Feet (4 boxes)
Language of Materials
No linguistic content; Not applicable
Collection shelved on 3rd floor.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Provenance is unknown.
- Oil fields -- Production methods.
- Oil wells -- Photographs.
- Petroleum -- Colorado
- Petroleum -- Louisiana.
- Petroleum -- Refining.
- Petroleum -- Texas.
- Petroleum -- Wyoming.
- Petroleum industry and trade -- History.
- Petroleum industry and trade -- Oklahoma -- History.
- Sinclair Oil & Refining Corporation
- Southern Production Company
- Special Collections -- Photographs -- Southern Production and Sinclair Oil and Gas Companies.
- Southern Production and Sinclair Oil and Gas Companies Kodachrome transparencies, circa 1950s-1960s
- Milissa Burkart
- 1992 March
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 USA