Redmond S. Cole papers, approximately 1900-1950
An essentially complete series of day-by-day diaries for the years 1900-1920 are also included, as are vacation notebooks, newspaper clippings and photographs.
Redmond S. Cole (1881-1959) was a Pawnee County attorney, Mayor of Pawnee, District Attorney and judge for the 21st district from 1916 to 1923. After this time he joined Gulf Oil Company
Masterfile note: Between 1916 and 1923 Cole was a Pawnee County attorney, Pawnee Mayor, District Attorney, and Judge for the 21st District, after which he joined Gould Oil Co. In addition to election and geneological materials and historical pamphlets the Redmond S. Cole artchive contains an essentially complete series of day by day diaries for 1900 1920. Also present are vacation notebooks, newspaper clippings, and photographs.
- approximately 1900-1950
Use and Copyright
Biographical / Historical
56 Linear Feet (106 Document Boxes, 1 +Ovrsz box)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Civil defense -- Oklahoma -- Tulsa.
- Civil defense.
- Clubs -- Oklahoma -- Pawnee.
- Cole Family
- Cole, Hannah
- Cole, Redmond S. (Redmond Selecman), 1881-1959
- Courts -- Oklahoma.
- Democratic Party (U.S.) -- Oklahoma.
- Democratic Party (U.S.).
- Judges -- Oklahoma
- Lawyers -- Oklahoma.
- Main Family
- Main, Sabers, 1760-1809
- Municipal corporations -- Oklahoma
- Oklahoma -- Elections.
- Oklahoma -- History.
- Pawnee County (Okla.) -- Politics and government.
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Cole, Redmond Selecman.
- Tulsa County Bar Association.
- Redmond S. Cole papers, approximately 1900-1950
- In Progress
- Marc Carlson
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 US US