Oil well drilling log 1905-1933
Drilling records for wells in Osage County, Oklahoma drilled primarily by Barnsdall Oil Company. The records are housed in a large two-post binder with approximately 400 individual well records with many loose sheets of information inserted.
An individual well record will give such information as company, well site, date drilling commenced and was completed, who did the drilling, torpedo record, formation record and abandonment date.
- 1905 - 1933
Use and Copyright
1 item : 400 records. ; 30 x 31 x 12 cm
Language of Materials
- Barnsdall Oil Company.
- Oil Fields -- Oklahoma -- Osage County
- Oil Well Completion -- Oklahoma -- Osage County
- Oil Well Drilling -- Oklahoma -- Osage County
- Oil Wells -- Abandonment -- Oklahoma -- Osage County
- Oil well logging -- Oklahoma
- Osage County (Okla.).
- Osage Indians.
- Petroleum industry and trade -- Oklahoma -- History.
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Barnsdall Oil Company.
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Oil fields.
- Oil well drilling log 1905-1933
- Marc Carlson
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 US US