Manuscript notebook 1813-1845, 1813-1836 (bulk)
Records a wedding celebrated by Roberts in Valley Towns on August 10, 1822. Two separate registers of marriages bound-in performed both prior to his departure for North Carolina and others subsepuent to his return to Middletown, PA around 1824.
- 1813 - 1845
- Majority of material found within 1813 - 1836
- Roberts, Thomas, 1783-1865 (Author, Person)
Use and Copyright
Biographical / Historical
1 item (2 boxes) : 2 notebooks, 12 leaves ; 20 cm; 26 cm
Language of Materials
- American Baptist Convention
- Cherokee Indians -- Education
- Cherokee Indians -- History.
- Cherokee Indians -- Missions.
- Cherokee Indians -- North Carolina
- Hebrew Language -- Dictionaries -- English
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Cherokee Indians.
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Missionaries.
- Manuscript notebook 1813-1845, 1813-1836 (bulk)
- Marc Carlson
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 US US