Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Content Description Miscellaneous collection of World War I letters, some service record materials, and personal papers.
Dates: 1917 - 1941
Content Description Correspondence, press cuttings, snapshots, documents, and memorabilia, all assumed to have originally been pasted onto black paper pages and housed in a post-bound,scrapbook with dark gray, cloth-covered covers. "My Memory Book" is stamped in gold in upper left corner of the front cover. Pages on which items were pasted are extremely soft, powdery and fragile; All items were carefully removed from the pages by archivist. The original order of the items appeared to be destroyed before...
Dates: 1912 - 1921
Scope and Contents Contains letters, uniforms and miscellaneous materials of Leonard H. Urquhart, of Company F, 2nd Virginia Infantry, and later Co. F, 116th Inf Regt, 22nd Inf Div.
Dates: 1916 - 1941
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Photographs. 2
- World War, 1914-1918. 2
- Military chaplains -- United States. 1
- Postcards -- World War I. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- World War, 1914-1918. 1
- Special Collections -- Photographs -- World War, 1914-1918. 1
- Special Collections -- Scrapbooks -- World War I. 1
- Stars and Stripes (Newspaper) 1 ∧ less
- Martin, J. D. 1
- Miller, John Oscar, d.1918 1
- Stars and Stripes (Newspaper) 1
- United States. Army. Signal Corps. Field Battalion, 315th. 1
- United States. Army. Division, 29th 1
- Urquhart, Leonard H., 1896-1958 1 ∧ less