Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents Drafts of Foreman’s manuscripts are in this collection. The original manuscripts in this collection were written mostly in the 1930’s and 40’s; the great number of transcripts and Photostats are mostly from 18th and 19th century sources. Practically all relate to the social, political and economic development of Indian Territory and the State of Oklahoma.The original manuscripts are largely the correspondence Mr. Foreman maintained with person who could furnish historical...
Dates: 18th century to 1940's
Scope and Contents The papers are divided into two series, Series 1: Business correspondence and documents and Series 2: Personal. Series 1 consists of letters and legal documents relating to oil producers (primarily Wilson Petroleum Corporation, Tulsa, Oklahoma), as well as letters from colleagues and financial institutions (primarily City Bank, Kansas City, Missouri). The correspondence relates to a variety of legal suits, claims, and oil and gas leases, filed by various companies and individuals...
Dates: 1910 - 1961
- Names: Foreman, Grant, 1869-1953 X
- The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives 1
- Helmerich Center for American Research at Gilcrease Museum. 1
- Oklahoma -- History. 1
- Petroleum industry and trade -- Case studies. 1
- Petroleum industry and trade -- History. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Ellinghausen, John G. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Petroleum. 1