Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This artificial collection has been compiled from a number of acquisitions and included handwritten and typed manuscripts of novels, novellas and short stories. Also diaries, notebooks, photographs, personal memorabilia and correspondence with theater critic Raymond B. Marriott, George Bullock, Rhys Davies and letters, notes and drawings from K. T. Bluth to Kavan. Kavan's artwork, predominantly water color but including oil, pen and ink, and goache.
Letter from Kavan to Rhys Davies; postcard from Kavan to Peter Davies; photo of Kavan; photos of Kavan's country and city residences; letter from Richard Centing to Rhys Davies including sample copy of "Under the Sign of Pisces" for which he was literary editor; "Books and Bookmen" article about Kavan; Theatre Cadair program for "Silverglass", a play by D.J. Britton; 2 Kavan self portraits.
- Authors, English -- 20th century 1
- English language and literature -- 20th century 1
- Special Collections -- Artwork -- Kavan, Anna. 1
- Special Collections -- Correspondence -- Kavan, Anna. 1
- Special Collections -- Ephemera -- Kavan, Anna. 1
- Bluth, Karl Theodor, 1892-1964 1
- Bullock, George 1
- Centing, Richard R., 1936-2017 1
- Davies, Peter 1
- Marriott, Raymond 1
- Stephens, Meic, 1938-2018 1 ∧ less