Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents This collection, which was compiled by David Farmer and Rennard Strickland, principally consists of photocopied research materials concerning John Rollin Ridge used in their book, A Trumpet of Our Own, published in 1981.
Dates: 1850 - 1980
Content Description This collection consists of photocopies of court documents, other associated documents, and correspondence related to Case No. 90-C-0248 E. This case is a lawsuit filed by the Plaintiffs alleging that the United States Secretary of the Interior established restrictive rules for voting privileges in Osage tribal elections, that the rules are therefore unconstitutional, and that the Defendants' organization and supervision of Osage tribal elections were a denial of equal protection of the laws...
Dates: 1991 - 1992
Content Description Mississippian and Mexican pottery.
- Names: Strickland, Rennard X
- Cherokee Indians -- Bibliography. 1
- Indian pottery 1
- Indian pottery -- Mexico 1
- Mississippian pottery 1
- Pottery figures -- Mexico. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Farmer, David R. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Ridge, John Rollin. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Strickland, Rennard. 1 ∧ less
- English 2
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1
- Brown, Eddie F. 1
- Farmer, David Robb 1
- Fletcher, William S. 1
- Freeman, Mark 1
- Lujan, Manuel, Jr., 1928-2019 1