Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The collection consists of correspondence between Richardson and Eliot Bliss, Peggy Kirkcaldy, Rose Odle and John Hinsdale Thompson, John Cowper-Powys, Phyllis Cowper-Powys to Rose Odle, H. G. Wells and Miriam Grossman to Leon Edel. The correspondence dates from 1928 to 1952. Also included in the collection are typescript and carbon copy typescript transcriptions of articles by Richardson, reminiscences of Richardson by Elizabeth Odle Turner and Pauline Marrian, and a checklist and annotated...
Dates: 1909 - 1959
Scope and Contents Includes proofs and published copies of Bliss's own works, other books from her personal library, correspondence, a manuscript from her mother on a 1907 earthquake, photographs, and ephemera, much of which was used as page markers in her books.
Dates: 1907 - 1994
- Authors, English -- 20th century 1
- Poetry, Modern -- 20th century. 1
- Poets, English -- Correspondence. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Bliss, Eliot. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Richardson, Dorothy. 1
- Allan-Burns, Patricia 1
- Allinson, Adrian Paul, 1890-1959 1
- Edel, Leon, 1907-1997 1
- Glikin, Gloria 1
- Grossman, Miriam 1