Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents Clear glass window panes, originally from Edmund Wilson's home, each written on (i.e. etched) by various individuals including Stephen Spender, John Wain, Dorothy Parker, and A. Bellinger. One single pane has been signed by various individuals (Lillian L Burnham, Gertrude Loomis Hildah Mary F[---], Malcolm [Shay], Dorothy Reed Furbish Sharp, William E. Loeb, Eugenia Sharp Loeb, Otis Munn, and Fern Munn) on verso of an etched poem (author unknown).
Scope and Contents Organized into 3 series:Series 1: Writings consists of Dahlberg's typescripts and photocopy typescripts of published and unpublished novels, novellas, short stories, essays; galleys and proof pages as well as paste-ups of binding designs and other pre-production material; and works edited by Harold W. Billings in which Dahlberg's works appear (e.g. The Leafless American; Edward Dahlberg. American Ishmael of Letters . A Selection of Critical Essays; A Bibliography of Edward Dahlberg)...
Dates: 1960 - 1971
- Authors -- Autographs 1
- Authors, American -- Correspondence -- 20th century 1
- Novelists, American -- 20th century. 1
- Special Collections -- Artefacts -- Edmund Wilson etched window panes. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Billings, Harold W. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Dahlberg, Edward. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Lawrence, D. H. 1 ∧ less
- Billings, Harold, 1931-2017 1
- Dahlberg, Edward, 1900-1977 1
- Holman, William R. 1
- Howe, Fanny, 1940- 1
- In Our Time Booksellers 1