Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The Constance Holme papers consist of a series of 151 letters to the English book collector R.N. Green-Armytage, in which Holme comments on her writings and on the works of others, World War II, and her daily life. Included with the correspondence are typescripts of a short story and several poems, Christmas cards, and press cuttings.
Dates: 1932 - 1954
Scope and Contents The novels, the first and largest section, are arranged in chronological order by date of publication and include manuscripts, some typescripts, and, in three cases, corrected proof copies. The manuscript versions are, for the most part, the clean copies from which Mrs. Taylor's typist worked and, therefore, reflect the finished product more than the work in progress, though they do contain some additions, deletions, and emendations. In those instances where a manuscript is actually a working...
Dates: 1946 - 1973
Scope and Contents The Enid Bagnold correspondence contains 83 handwriten and typed letters and postcards from Enid Bagnold (Lady Jones) to Cynthia Asquith (Lady Diane) and date from 1928 to 1953.
Dates: 1928 - 1954
- Women and literature -- Great Britain 2
- Children's literature, English. 1
- Drama -- 20th century. 1
- English drama -- Women authors. 1
- Novelists, English -- 20th century. 1
- Radio scripts. 1
- Special Collections -- Correspondence -- Bagnold, Enid. 1
- Special Collections -- Correspondence -- Holme, Constance. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Taylor, Elizabeth Coles. 1
- Theater -- 20th century. 1 ∧ less
- Asquith, Cynthia Mary Evelyn, Lady, 1887-1960 1
- Bertram Rota, Ltd 1
- Green-Armytage, R. N. 1
- Holme, Constance, 1880-1955 1
- Jones, Enid Bagnold, Lady, 1889-1981 1
- Taylor, Elizabeth Coles, 1912-1975 1 ∧ less