Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents Consists of 13 handwritten letters from US Air Force Staff Sergeant Mark Olsen to his wife, Phyllis plus 1 color snapshot featuring (presumably) Mark and Phyllis Olsen.
Dates: 1966 - 1967
Scope and Contents A set of handmade stereocards, most likely constructed by the photographer, Mollie Colwell.The stereo cards, dating approximately from 1900-1920, originally came grouped into the following categories: Checotah, Oklahoma; Children; Comdey; Family & pets; Hale, Missouri; Indian Territory & miscellaneous; Kansas City, Missouri; Keytesville, Missouri; New Mexico; Office romance; Pierce, Oklahoma; Salisbury, Missouri; Travel overseas; Travel USA; Wedding (keep all together); and...
Dates: 1897 - 1920
Scope and Contents Perry Douglas Erwin was a soldier during World War I who was stationed at Ft. Sill in Oklahoma. During his time as a lieutenant in the 9th Field Artillery during World War I his wife wrote to him nearly every day. The Erwin letters, dating January 1918 through January 1919, consist primarily of (173) letters from Erwin's wife, Vivian (living in Oswego, Kansas) to Erwin (stationed at Fort Still, Oklahoma and other locations); other correspondents include Erwin's sisters Harriet, Dorothy, and...
Dates: 1918 - 1919
- Indian Territory. 1
- Missouri -- Photographs 1
- Oklahoma -- History. 1
- Oklahoma -- Photographs. 1
- Photograph albums. 1
- Photographs -- Oklahoma. 1
- Special Collections -- Correspondence -- Olsen, Mark A. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Erwin, Perry Douglas. 1
- Special Collections -- Photographs -- Henry Kendall College. 1
- Stereoscopic views -- Specimens. 1
- Stereoscopic views. 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Personal narratives, American. 1
- World War I Collection 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Correspondence. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Photographs. 1 ∧ less