Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents Personal and business papers of Tulsa lawyer, businessman, philanthropist and civic leader instrumental in founding the University of Tulsa's College of Law (which bears his name) and for many years administrator of the Chapman McFarlin Barnard trusts.
Scope and Contents Collection of family photographs, memorabilia, and two scrapbooks of newspaper clippings from daughter of Robert W. and Ida McFarlin and wife of James A. Chapman. One scrapbook records the philanthropy of Robert McFarlin; the other deals solely with the death of Ida (Mrs. Robert W.) McFarlin.
Dates: 1918 - 1967
- Businessmen -- Oklahoma -- Biography. 1
- Philanthropists -- Biography -- Oklahoma. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Chapman, Leta. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Chapman-Barnard Ranch. 1
- Barnard, H. G. (Horace Greeley), 1883-1970 1
- Barnard, Mary Francis, 1889-1981 1
- Chapman, H. A. (Harry Allen), 1919-1979 1
- Chapman, Leta McFarlin, 1889-1974 1
- Chapman, Phillip Alexander, 1847-1924 1