Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents Consists of the correspondence, writings, personal ephemera, and photographs of 1st Lieutenant John Carlisle Johnson of the 167th Infantry, 42nd (Rainbow) Division, American Expeditionary Forces.The correspondence is comprised of 60 autograph and typescript letters from Johnson to his wife Beula Addison Johnson, his mother and father, and a friend, Cliff Jones. Johnson's letters (dating from 1917-1919)--written from officer's training camp, from New York prior to his being...
Dates: 1913 - 1919
Scope and Contents Consists of the correspondence, personal ephemera, and photographs of Captain Josiah Clark Chatfield of the Ambulance Company 167, 117th Sanitary Train, 42nd (Rainbow) Division, American Expeditionary Forces. The correspondence (dating from 1917-1994) is comprised of 4 autograph letters from Chatfield to his father; 1 typescript letter to Lori Curtis, Associate Curator, Department of Special Collections, McFarlin Library; a carbon copy typescript copy of a speech given by General John T....
Dates: 1917 - 1994
Scope and Contents
The Paul Havenstrite ephemera consists of the Roster of the Ambulance Co. 167, 42nd (Rainbow) Division, 117th Sanitary Train, American Expedition Forces. VERY FRAGILE: PLEASE REFER TO FACSIMILE.
Dates: 1917 - 1919
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Correspondence. 2
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Photographs. 2
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Johnson, John Carlisle. 1
- World War I Collection 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Artwork 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Campaigns -- France 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Campaigns -- Western Front 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Manuscripts 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Regimental histories -- United States. 1 ∧ less
- United States. Army. American Expeditionary Forces 2
- United States. Army. Sanitary Train, 117th 2
- Chatfield, Josiah Clark, 1895-1996 1
- Havenstrite, Margaret 1
- Havenstrite, Paul, 1893-1991 1