Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Scope and Contents The collection consists of the scripts for 52 plays with corresponding musical scores plus 16 musical scores without scripts. Included in the collection are autograph and typescript lyrics, correspondence, theatre programs, press cuttings, and miscellaneous. The dated scripts and their corresponding musical scores are arranged chronologically; undated scripts and scores follow in an alphabetical sequence. Any correspondence and/or press cuttings related to a play's production are inter-filed...
Dates: 1937 - 1980
Scope and Contents Theatre and dance costumes, shoes and accessories.
Dates: 1951 - 1998
Scope and Contents An artificial collection containing 45 rpm discs, 78 rpm discs, 10 inch discs, 12 inch discs, thirty-four 33 1/3 rpm discs, and one 10.5" reel mono recording.
Dates: 1921 - 1978
Content Description Materials gathered through the 20th century relating to the Theater Department. This collection includes theatrical production slides, set sketches, announcements, programs.
Dates: 1927 - 2008
Scope and Contents The Wayne F. Maxwell, Jr. manuscripts consist of the typescripts and/or photocopied typescripts of five plays, two screenplays, five short stories, and several untitled poems written by Wayne F. Maxwell, Jr., a University of Tulsa speech major (Class of 1954), actor, director, and playwright. Some of Maxwell's plays were written and produced while he was a student at the university. Further information about Maxwell and his activities with the University of Tulsa theatre may be found in The...
Dates: 1951 - 1955
- Theater -- 20th century. 3
- Ben Graf Henneke archive of the performing arts 1
- Cheyenne Indians -- Music 1
- Composers -- United States. 1
- Costume design. 1
- Dance costume. 1
- Drama -- 20th century. 1
- Dramatists, American -- 20th century. 1
- Folk music -- United States. 1
- Indian dance -- North America 1
- Indian mythology -- North America 1
- Indians of North America -- Great Plains -- Music. 1
- Indians of North America -- Music. 1
- Indians of North America -- Religion. 1
- Indians of North America -- Rites and ceremonies. 1
- Kiowa Indians -- Music. 1
- Music -- Scores. 1
- Music -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Musicals. 1
- Peyotism -- Songs and music. 1
- Poetry, Modern -- 20th century. 1
- Ponca Indians -- Music. 1
- Songs with guitar. 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Maxwell, Jr., Wayne F. 1
- Theater -- Production and direction. 1
- Theater ephemera. 1
- Vocal music. 1 ∧ less