Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Scope and Contents Consists of 33 autograph, typescript and carbon copy typescript letters and one typescript postcard primarily between John Fowles, Herbert van Thal, and Gillon Aitken, and date from 1963-1978. Also included among the papers are the typescript and carbon copy typescript drafts of The French Lieutenant's Woman; gallery posters, black/white and color stills, and press release kits for the film adaptations of The Collector, The French Lieutenant's Woman, and The Magus; 35mm film trailer from the...
Dates: circa 1960s-1970s
- Repository: The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives X
- Subject: Authors, English -- 20th century -- Manuscripts X
- Subject: Special Collections -- Manuscripts. X
- Subject: Correspondence. X
- Subject: Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Fowles, John. X