Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Eastern Cherokees in North Carolina letter from the Secretary of the Interior in response to resolution of the House of February 25, 1882, relative to the lands and funds of the Eastern Band of North Carolina Cherokees.
Identifier: E99.C5-U53 1882
Content Description Report prepared in the office of H. Price, Commissioner of Indian Affairs. "May 11, 1882.--Referred to the Committee on Indian Affairs and ordered to be printed." This copy is imperfect: pages 20-54 and maps lacking; pages have been separated and pasted onto sheets of legal-size writing paper with extensive handwritten notes throughout.
- Repository: The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives X
- Subject: Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Milam, J. B X
- Subject: Cherokee Indians -- Claims X
- Subject: Cherokee Indians -- Government relations. X
- Subject: Cherokee Indians -- Land tenure. X