Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Scope and Contents The album documents barracks life, rifle range acitivity, the Army Service School, Leavenworth prison, engineer training (road march, bivouac, pontoon bridges, walls, base camps, and locomotives (including some from the Paris-Orleans railway), rolling stock (box cars, flat cars, and tank car gondolas), steam shovels, and trucks (5 ton and ambulances). Post-war images include vehicles, buildings, construction (railroad bridge, river lock, river boat crane, barges, paved roads, etc.).
Dates: 1917 - 1919
- Repository: The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives X
- Subject: Special Collections -- Scrapbooks -- World War I X
- Subject: World War, 1914-1918. X
- Names: Tavistock Escrow Account X
- Names: United States. Army. Engineer Regiment (Railway), 18th X