Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Content Description Minutes of a meeting of the " Council of the Chiefs of the whole Cherokee Nation" begun on May 20th, 1795, at Estanaula, in which the establishment of a trading post on the Tennessee River to serve the Cherokees, Chikasaws, Choctaws and Creeks was discussed, among other issues.In attendance were John McKee, agent to the Cherokees; Creeks including Attusamalan, Chinnippoe, and John O'Kelly; Cherokees including The Little Turkey, The Badger, John Watts, The Bloody Fellow, and others;...
Identifier: E99.C5-C4654 1883z
Content Description A regular act in 10 sections.
Identifier: E99.C5-C4656 1800z
Content Description Cherokee Senate rules in 25 sections.
- Broadsides -- United States. 2
- Parliamentary practice -- Indian Territory 2
- Creek Indians. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Cherokee Council minutes. 1
- Blount, William, 1749-1800 1
- Cookson, E. L. 1
- Frye, C. O. 1
- Hicks, Charles Renatus, 1767-1827 1
- Lowrey, H. C. (Henry Clay), 1849-1902 1
- McKee, John, 1771-1832 1 ∧ less