Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents Organized into 3 series:Series 1: Correspondence consists of the following: D.H. Lawrence: 17 handwritten letters, 3 handwritten postcards, and a typed letter, 1918-1930.Frieda Lawrence: 3 telegrams and 4 handwritten and carbon copy typeed letters to Willard Houghland, Mr. Mercer, Jake Zeitlin and others; a photostatic reproduction of an handwritten letter to "Auntie;" a handwritten letter from Alfred Stieglitz to Frieda Lawrence; and a telegram from Morris L. Ernst to...
Dates: 1913 - 1977
Scope and Contents 28 letters and postcards from Edward Dahlberg to Sara Mazo, a photograph, a dance recital program, and an article about Sara Mazo.
Dates: 1929 - 1932
Scope and Contents Organized into 3 series:Series 1: Writings consists of Dahlberg's typescripts and photocopy typescripts of published and unpublished novels, novellas, short stories, essays; galleys and proof pages as well as paste-ups of binding designs and other pre-production material; and works edited by Harold W. Billings in which Dahlberg's works appear (e.g. The Leafless American; Edward Dahlberg. American Ishmael of Letters . A Selection of Critical Essays; A Bibliography of Edward Dahlberg)...
Dates: 1960 - 1971
- Authors, American -- 20th century 2
- Authors, American -- Correspondence -- 20th century 2
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Lawrence, D. H. 2
- American Literature 1
- Authors, American -- Correspondence 1
- Authors, English -- 20th century -- Correspondence 1
- Novelists, American -- 20th century. 1
- Poetry, Modern -- 20th century. 1
- Poets, American -- 20th century. 1
- Special Collections -- Correspondence -- Dahlberg, Edward. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Billings, Harold W. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Dahlberg, Edward. 1 ∧ less