Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Contents Research and publication preparation materials relating to Maddox biographies on Freida Lawrence, Margaret Thatcher, Nora Joyce, Rosalind Franklin, and W.B. Yates. Also includes notebooks for miscellaneous articles and audio cassette interview tapes.
Scope and Contents Organized into 3 series:Series 1: Correspondence consists of the following: D.H. Lawrence: 17 handwritten letters, 3 handwritten postcards, and a typed letter, 1918-1930.Frieda Lawrence: 3 telegrams and 4 handwritten and carbon copy typeed letters to Willard Houghland, Mr. Mercer, Jake Zeitlin and others; a photostatic reproduction of an handwritten letter to "Auntie;" a handwritten letter from Alfred Stieglitz to Frieda Lawrence; and a telegram from Morris L. Ernst to...
Dates: 1913 - 1977
Scope and Contents Organized into 3 series:Series 1: Writings consists of Dahlberg's typescripts and photocopy typescripts of published and unpublished novels, novellas, short stories, essays; galleys and proof pages as well as paste-ups of binding designs and other pre-production material; and works edited by Harold W. Billings in which Dahlberg's works appear (e.g. The Leafless American; Edward Dahlberg. American Ishmael of Letters . A Selection of Critical Essays; A Bibliography of Edward Dahlberg)...
Dates: 1960 - 1971
Scope and Contents Starting in 1978, the Department of Special Collections at McFarlin Library, the University of Tulsa, has produced a series of booklets and pamphlets under the rubric of Keepsakes. The archive consists of those materials gathered during their production. Consists of graphics, artwork, production layouts, and related materials for Special Collections keepsake publications.
Dates: 1978 - 1999
Scope and Contents Contains office copies of books published by Secker into which a variety of materials were laid in, tipped in, or pasted in to many of them. These materials include handwritten and typed cards, letters and royalty receipts; Richards Press and Martin Secker publication announcements; press cuttings of book reviews and articles; photographs and clipped photographic illustrations; handwritten poems and essays; and fragments of dust jackets and dust jacket blurbs.Items which could be...
Dates: 1908 - 1977; Majority of material found within 1910 - 1941
Scope and Contents Draft copies of The World of Lawrence, a Passionate Appreciation by Henry Miller.
Dates: approximately 1980
- Authors, American -- Correspondence -- 20th century 2
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Lawrence, D. H. 2
- American Literature 1
- Authors and publishers. 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Authors, American -- Correspondence 1
- Authors, English -- 20th century -- Correspondence 1
- Biographers -- United States -- Biography 1
- Biography -- 20th century 1
- Cattle brands -- Indian Territory. 1
- Imperialism -- History -- Fiction. 1
- Indian Territory. 1
- Irish in literature. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 1. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 14. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 15. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 16. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 17. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 18. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 19. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 2 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 21. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 3. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 4. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 6. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 9. 1
- Novelists, American -- 20th century. 1
- Osage Indians -- Social life and customs. 1
- Poetry, Modern -- 20th century. 1
- Poets, American -- 20th century. 1
- Pragmatism and the Politics of Academe. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Billings, Harold W. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Dahlberg, Edward. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Maddox, Brenda. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Miller, Henry. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Secker, Martin. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Women. 1 ∧ less