Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The LaVere Shoenfelt Anderson collection consists of correspondence from LaVere Anderson to her friend, Marie Moody. This group of cards and letters consists primarily of anecdotes and remembrances from Mrs. Anderson's past, with personal notes attached and dates from 1987-1998. All other correspondence is from friends and/or colleagues and dates from 1948-1973. Other materials included in the collection consist of articles written by Mrs. Anderson (typescripts, carbon copy typescripts and...
Dates: 1948 - 1998
Scope and Contents Typescript and proofs of three detective novels set in the medieval period (The Player's Boy is Dead, Low Treason, and Familiar Spirits) written by former TU faculty member.
Dates: 1982 - 1984
Scope and Contents This is an artificial collection bringing together several specific acquisitions of Riggs related materials, with each series denoting a separate accession. In this collection appear correspondence between Riggs, Noel Kaho, Oscar Hammerstein, Oklahoma Governor Raymond Gary, and others. Also included are drafts of a poem, Antique Evening, and plays such as A World Elsewhere. There is also much about Oklahoma! including Riggs' notes for Green Grow the Lilacs, photographs, clippings, and a guest...
- Authors, American -- Oklahoma 2
- Authors, American -- Oklahoma -- Tulsa 1
- Book reviewing. 1
- Detective and mystery stories, English. 1
- Drama -- 20th century. 1
- Newspapers -- Oklahoma -- Tulsa. 1
- Special Collections -- Correspondence -- Anderson, LaVere Shoenfelt. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Anderson, LaVere Shoenfelt. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Riggs, Lynn. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Tourney, Leonard. 1 ∧ less
- Anderson, LaVere Shoenfelt 1
- Anderson, W. French, William French, 1936- 1
- Braunlich, Phyllis Cole, 1925-2019 1
- Cundiff, Leo 1
- Hodges, Robert L. 1