Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents This typescript tribal roll of the Crow Indians was compiled sometime during the 1880's and contains 300 names, with both the Crow and the English spelling. There is a board with a few sketches and a handwritten note from Joseph Henry Sharp to Thomas Gilcrease.
Dates: approximately 1880
Scope and Contents This artificial collection was brought together initially as the the old American Indian Law and History Collection from miscellaneous acquisitions that had accrued over twenty years of collecting. Later the collection's scope was broadened somewhat and the title was changed. It is presently a collection of historical documents, correspondence, photographs and ephemera relating to the governments, citizenship, and lands primarily of those tribes located in Oklahoma Indian Territory. The...
Dates: 1724 - 1981
- Subject: Crow Indians. X
- The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives 1
- Helmerich Center for American Research at Gilcrease Museum. 1
- Eberstadt, Edward, 1883-1958 1
- Henry, Amos, 1848- 1
- Jenkins, John Holmes, 1940-1989 1
- Logsdon, Guy William, 1934-2018 1
- Shleppey, John W., 1901-1975 1