Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The Enid Bagnold correspondence contains 83 handwriten and typed letters and postcards from Enid Bagnold (Lady Jones) to Cynthia Asquith (Lady Diane) and date from 1928 to 1953.
Dates: 1928 - 1954
Scope and Contents The Wayne F. Maxwell, Jr. manuscripts consist of the typescripts and/or photocopied typescripts of five plays, two screenplays, five short stories, and several untitled poems written by Wayne F. Maxwell, Jr., a University of Tulsa speech major (Class of 1954), actor, director, and playwright. Some of Maxwell's plays were written and produced while he was a student at the university. Further information about Maxwell and his activities with the University of Tulsa theatre may be found in The...
Dates: 1951 - 1955
- Authors, English -- 20th century 1
- Dramatists, American -- 20th century. 1
- Special Collections -- Correspondence -- Bagnold, Enid. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Maxwell, Jr., Wayne F. 1
- Theater -- Production and direction. 1
- Asquith, Cynthia Mary Evelyn, Lady, 1887-1960 1
- David J. Holmes Autographs 1
- Jones, Enid Bagnold, Lady, 1889-1981 1
- Maxwell, Wayne F., Jr., 1932-2000 1
- Samples, M. David 1