Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Scope and Contents Consists of photographs, calling cards, pamphlets, calendars, diaries, clippings, autographs, quotations, costume and scene renderings, correspondence, playbills, programs, and posters. All materials pertain to performers, American and non-American theatres, plays and other performed works, collectors, miscellaneous, and oversized materials.
Dates: approximately 1762-1981
Scope and Contents A box of old playbills, photographs and clippings.
Scope and Contents Theatre and opera programs primarily from Los Angeles and Tulsa. Additional plays (in book format), programs, and Theatre Arts magazines.
Dates: 1998 - 2002
Scope and Contents Theatre and dance costumes, shoes and accessories.
Dates: 1951 - 1998
Scope and Contents Ephemera related to Thomas Wolfe's life and work.
Dates: 1929 - 1962
- Subject: Theater ephemera X
- Theater programs. 3
- Theater -- 20th century. 2
- Ben Graf Henneke archive of the performing arts 1
- Costume design. 1
- Dance costume. 1
- Musicals. 1
- Performing arts -- United States. 1
- Special Collections -- Ephemera -- Wolfe, Thomas. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Henneke, Ben Graf. 1
- Theater -- 18th century. 1
- Theater -- 19th century. 1
- Theatre -- 20th century. 1 ∧ less
- English 3
- Multiple languages 1
- Undetermined 1
- Bennett, Lynette 2
- Henneke, Ben Graf, 1914-2009 1
- Lowe, Edna Griggs 1
- Shaw, John Bennett, 1913-1994 1
- University of Tulsa. Theater Department 1