Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents Small journal, kept in a German pocket notebook, with handwritten entries by George W. Saldo while en route to and in France during the final months of the war; entries continue for several months following the Armistice. George W. Sadlo served as Musician 1st Class in the HQ Band GHQ (Chaumont, France), the 133rd Infantry Band, and the the 4th Infantry Band. Other items laid in includ 2 b/w snapshots of military bands on the march; postcard from Amra McDowell addressed to Geo. Sadlo...
Dates: 1918 - 1921
Scope and Contents Memorial Day Program, May 30th, 1918; Honor Roll and Service Flag Chart of the Village of Sag Harbor, Long Island, NY, bearing the name of Helen T. Slate handwritten at top; a small flag with 2.5 inch red border surrounding a cream-colored rectangle with a blue star at its center; and a miniature French flag.
- Special Collections -- Ephemera -- Slate Helen T. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Sadlo, George W. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Campaigns -- France 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Diaries 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Manuscripts 1
- English 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Sadlo, George W., 1895-1960 1
- Slate, Helen T. 1