Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Content Description The Graham Greene Collection is comprised to a large extent of foreign language editions for each of his books. For instance, The Power and the Glory is represented by 59 editions in 15 languages, including Icelandic, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, German, Dutch, Flemish, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Polish, Czech, Hebrew, Finnish, and Japanese. This collection is of particular interest to translators who need access to previous translations in order to make comparisons and reach...
Dates: 1892 - 1978
Scope and Contents The Graham Greene papers, housed in a half-sized legal document box, consists of 24 (11 autograph, 12 typescript, and 1 carbon copy typescript) letters between Graham Greene and Vivien Greene; between Vivien Greene and her solicitors, Dorothy Glover (Craigie), Marion Greene (ex mother-in-law), Maud Greene (Graham Greene's aunt), and others; and dates from 1948-1962. Included with the papers are a photograph album containing snaps of the Greene's honeymoon and other travels; a signed autograph...
Dates: 1948 - 1962
Scope and Contents This is an artificial collection of twenty-one posters from the Great Authors from the TIME Reading program.
Scope and Contents An artificial collection that consists of single and/or small groups of letters, small groups of related literary materials, individual or small groups of manuscripts such as poems and similar individual pieces which were deemed at one time to be of sufficient bulk to be placed into separate collections. These materials were acquired independently of larger collections. The period covered is primarily the first half or so of the twentieth century, but there are selected items dating well into...
Dates: 1862 - 1989; Majority of material found within 1925 - 1970
- Names: Greene, Graham, 1904-1991 X
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Posters 1
- Authors, American -- Correspondence 1
- Authors, English -- 20th century -- Posters 1
- Authors, English -- Correspondence 1
- Authors, French -- 20th century -- Posters 1
- Authors, Irish -- 20th century -- Posters 1
- Authors, Russian -- 20th century -- Posters 1
- Egypt -- Description and travel 1
- Indians of North America -- Colorado 1
- Novelists, English -- 20th century. 1
- Photography, Artistic. 1
- Photojournalism -- United States 1
- Posters -- 20th century. 1
- Publishers and publishing. 1
- Special Collections -- Artwork -- Posters. 1
- Special Collections -- Correspondence -- Greene, Graham. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Greene, Graham. 1
- Syria -- Description and travel 1 ∧ less