Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
A la louenge de Dieu et de la tressainte a glorieuse Vierge Marie et a l'edification de tous bons Catholiques : ont este commences ces presentes heures a lusaige de Romme tout au long sans riens requerir avec ung commun antiennes suffrages et oraisons de plusieurs sainets a sainctes selon l'edit usaige et plusieurs austres comme on verra en la table. (Hours of the Virgin Mary), 1504
Scope and Contents A book of Hours. "Imprimers nouvellememet a Paris par Gillet Hardouyn libraire demourst au bout du pont nostre Dame deuant Sainct Denis de la Chartre a lenseigne de la rose. Et Germaine Hardouyn demourant entre les deur portres du Palays a lenseigne Sainete Marguerite"--T.p.Hours of the Virgin, use of Rome.Printed and decorated on vellum in Paris, ca. 1504 ; in Latin with title and colophon in French ; text ruled in red by hand in Gothic script 33 lines to a page ;...
Scope and Contents Consists of photographs, calling cards, pamphlets, calendars, diaries, clippings, autographs, quotations, costume and scene renderings, correspondence, playbills, programs, and posters. All materials pertain to performers, American and non-American theatres, plays and other performed works, collectors, miscellaneous, and oversized materials.
Dates: approximately 1762-1981
Content Description 4 various manuscripts of Ben Graf Henneke's history
Dates: approximately 1990
Scope and Contents Audio recordings (audio-cassette and compact disc) of episodes of the popular KWGS radio program.
Dates: 1983 - 1991
Scope and Contents The Circus collection includes over 700 items documenting circus life. The collection was assembled by Dexter Fellows, a press agent for the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus, and includes photographs and other circus memorabilia.
Dates: circa 1900s
Scope and Contents This is a collection of correspondence, newsletters, typed stories, magazine and newspaper clippings, announcements, and cards from Gary Michael Fleener, Ben Graf Henneke, and Thomas A. Dunn.
Dates: 1966 - 1990
Scope and Contents Starting in 1978, the Department of Special Collections at McFarlin Library, the University of Tulsa, has produced a series of booklets and pamphlets under the rubric of Keepsakes. The archive consists of those materials gathered during their production. Consists of graphics, artwork, production layouts, and related materials for Special Collections keepsake publications.
Dates: 1978 - 1999
Scope and Contents An artificial collection that consists of single and/or small groups of letters, small groups of related literary materials, individual or small groups of manuscripts such as poems and similar individual pieces which were deemed at one time to be of sufficient bulk to be placed into separate collections. These materials were acquired independently of larger collections. The period covered is primarily the first half or so of the twentieth century, but there are selected items dating well into...
Dates: 1862 - 1989; Majority of material found within 1925 - 1970
Content Description The presidential papers is an artificial collection, accumulating of several series that have been gathered together.
Dates: 1935 - 1996
Scope and Contents Circus photographs, stationery, and ephemera from the 1900s.
Dates: approximately 1900s
- Names: Henneke, Ben Graf, 1914-2009 X
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Henneke, Ben Graf. 2
- Audiotapes 1
- Authors -- Societies, etc. -- Correspondence 1
- Authors, American -- Correspondence 1
- Authors, English -- Correspondence 1
- Cattle brands -- Indian Territory. 1
- Circus -- Collectibles. 1
- Circus -- Periodicals. 1
- Circus -- Photographs. 1
- Clyde Beatty-Cole Bros. Circus. 1
- Cole Bros. Circus. 1
- Egypt -- Description and travel 1
- Essayists, American -- 20th century. 1
- Imperialism -- History -- Fiction. 1
- Indian Territory. 1
- Indians of North America -- Colorado 1
- Irish in literature. 1
- Journalists -- United States. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 1. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 14. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 15. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 16. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 17. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 18. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 19. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 2 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 21. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 3. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 4. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 6. 1
- Keepsake (McFarlin Library) ; 9. 1
- King Bros. Circus. 1
- Literature. 1
- Modernism (Literature) -- United States. 1
- Osage Indians -- Social life and customs. 1
- Performing arts -- United States. 1
- Photography, Artistic. 1
- Photojournalism -- United States 1
- Pragmatism and the Politics of Academe. 1
- Publishers and publishing. 1
- Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Combined Shows. 1
- Special Collections -- Photographs. 1
- Syria -- Description and travel 1
- Theater -- 18th century. 1
- Theater -- 19th century. 1
- Theater -- 20th century. 1
- Theater ephemera. 1
- Theater programs. 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Women. 1 ∧ less