Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents Organized into 3 series:Series 1: Correspondence consists of the following: D.H. Lawrence: 17 handwritten letters, 3 handwritten postcards, and a typed letter, 1918-1930.Frieda Lawrence: 3 telegrams and 4 handwritten and carbon copy typeed letters to Willard Houghland, Mr. Mercer, Jake Zeitlin and others; a photostatic reproduction of an handwritten letter to "Auntie;" a handwritten letter from Alfred Stieglitz to Frieda Lawrence; and a telegram from Morris L. Ernst to...
Dates: 1913 - 1977
Scope and Contents An artificial collection that consists of single and/or small groups of letters, small groups of related literary materials, individual or small groups of manuscripts such as poems and similar individual pieces which were deemed at one time to be of sufficient bulk to be placed into separate collections. These materials were acquired independently of larger collections. The period covered is primarily the first half or so of the twentieth century, but there are selected items dating well into...
Dates: 1862 - 1989; Majority of material found within 1925 - 1970
Content Description Letters written primarily to Siegfried Sassoon in response to Sassoon's call for monetary donations for a gift of a clavichord (to be constructed by Arnold Dometsch) in honor of the Poet Laureate, Robert Bridges, on the occasion of his 80th birthday.
Dates: 1924 - 1929
- Names: Nichols, Robert (Malise Bowyer), 1893-1944 X
- Authors, American -- Correspondence. 2
- American Literature. 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century. 1
- Authors, American -- Correspondence -- 20th century. 1
- Authors, English -- Correspondence. 1
- Egypt -- Description and travel 1
- Indians of North America -- Colorado 1
- Photography, Artistic. 1
- Photojournalism -- United States 1
- Poetry, Modern -- 20th century. 1
- Poets -- British -- 19th century. 1
- Poets, American -- 20th century. 1
- Poets, British -- 20th century. 1
- Publishers and publishing. 1
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Lawrence, D. H. 1
- Syria -- Description and travel 1 ∧ less