Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 19
Scope and Contents The album documents barracks life, rifle range acitivity, the Army Service School, Leavenworth prison, engineer training (road march, bivouac, pontoon bridges, walls, base camps, and locomotives (including some from the Paris-Orleans railway), rolling stock (box cars, flat cars, and tank car gondolas), steam shovels, and trucks (5 ton and ambulances). Post-war images include vehicles, buildings, construction (railroad bridge, river lock, river boat crane, barges, paved roads, etc.).
Dates: 1917 - 1919
Scope and Contents Scrapbook containing photographs, souvenir postcards, and memorabilia. Includes cabin ticket for the United Society of Christian Endeavor, Excursion Department, sailing on the S.S. City of Rome, issued to Thos. R. Clift, of Washington, D.C. Other items dated 1900.
Dates: approximately 1900
Scope and Contents Catalog of World War I archive of Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Lindon Smith of material gathered while preparing their work Rising above the Ruins in France.
These materials are in English and French.
These materials are in English and French.
Dates: 1914 - 1958; Majority of material found within 1914 - 1921
Scope and Contents 2 "Ideal Scrapbooks" containing clippings of the war. Hand numbered pagination. Each volume indexed by compiler, which precedes each book's major section. Each volume concludes with key listing newspaper clipping sources. Some clippings laid-in to rear of Book 2. Leaflet of the President's April 2, 1917 War Message is folded and stored in tipped-in envelope in read of Book 1. The majority of clippings are from Chicago, Louisville, or Lexington papers.
Dates: 1917 - 1918
Dates: 1927 - 1928
Scope and Contents Scrapbooks kept by Eleanor Frame, dated 1936-1946, containing newspaper clippings and ephemera from her time spent at the University of Tulsa, and as a member of the TU chapter of the Chi Omega Sorority. There is some extra material that pushes the full dates to 1937-1946.
Dates: 1936 - 1946
Scope and Contents Two scrapbooks, 3 books of handwritten poetry, and wedding photos, all dealing with the TU alumna and coloratura soprano, Faye Beard Wilhoite.
Dates: 1926 - 1999
Scope and Contents The military records, service medals and insignia, photo albums, scrapbook and personal ephemera of George Akira Doi, who served during WWII in the 100th Infantry Division, an otherwise all-white unit. He saw combat in Europe and was decorated as “unquestionably the company’s best soldier.” George Akira Doi was the maternal grandfather of Kristi Yamaguchi (Olympic Gold Medalist figure skater).
Dates: 1941 - 1990; Majority of material found within 1941 - 1946
Content Description 2 scrapbooks of newspaper articles and miscellaneous materials documenting the history of Coffeyville, Kansas.
Dates: 1862 - 1992
- Subject: Scrapbooks X
- Tavistock Books 7
- University of Tulsa 3
- Henry Kendall College (Tulsa, Okla.) 2
- Tavistock Escrow Account 2
- Amerada Petroleum Company 1
- Atlantic Oil Producing Company 1
- Beard, Faye Wilhouite 1
- Chapman, Lee Roy, 1969-2015 1
- Chi Omega 1
- Cisco Oil Company 1
- Cisco-Sedwick-Putnam Oil Company 1
- Clift family 1
- Comité Franco-Americain pour la protection des enfants de la frontière 1
- Dalton family 1
- Doi, George Akira 1
- Dutton, Davis 1
- Fort McClellan (Anniston, AL). 1
- Frame, Eleanor 1
- Francine O'Hornett account 1
- Franco-American Committee for the Protection of the Children of the Frontier 1
- Harrison, Ben 1
- Hill, Hill, Harry Blackburn 1
- Humble Oil Company 1
- International Petroleum Exposition (Tulsa, Okla.) 1
- International Petroleum Exposition and Congress (1923-1979). 1
- James Arsenault Rare Books 1
- Keller, David Henry Esten 1
- Kennedy, Joe E. 1
- Kennedy, Samuel Grant, 1865-1941 1
- Lee, Richard Kenneth 1
- Lind, June C., 1930-2011 1
- Marland Oil Company 1
- McFarlin Fellows Acquisition 1
- McKay, Bob 1
- Powers Rare Books 1
- R. M. And Ida McFarlin Dean discretionary account 1
- Schueller, Mary Rose 1
- Sedwick Oil Company 1
- Shafter, Willa I. 1
- Silurian Springs Bath House 1
- Simons, Carl 1
- Simons, Gaylord 1
- Simons, Miles J. 1
- Smith, Corinna Lindon, 1876-1965 1
- Smith, Joseph Lindon 1
- St. Mary's Company 1
- Steele, Dorothy Gladys Carman, 1910-2002 1
- United States. Army. American Expeditionary Forces 1
- United States. Army. Engineer Battalion, 5th 1
- United States. Army. Engineer Regiment (Railway), 18th 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Division, 100th 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Division, 56th 1
- United States. Army. Infantry Division, 78th 1
- United States. Army. U.S. School of Military Aeronautics 1
- United States. Naval Reserve. Women's Reserve 1
- United States. Navy 1
- Unknown provenance 1
- Villarreal-Hutchins, LaTasha 1
- Wilson, Faye V. 1
- Wyndham, Margaret 1
- Young Men's Christian Association (England) 1
- Young Men's Christian Association (France) 1 ∧ less