William M. O'Brien research papers, 1921-2000
Scope and Contents
The research materials of William M. O'Brien, local historian.
- 1921 - 2000
- O'Brien, William M. (Person)
This material is open for research use by any registered reader.
Use and Copyright
This material is owned by the University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections. Unpublished manuscripts are under copyright. Therefore, permission to publish, quote, or reproduce must be secured from both the repository and the copyright holder.
5.5 Linear Feet (11 boxes)
Language of Materials
Collection shelved on 3rd floor.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- African Americans -- Oklahoma -- Tulsa
- Ku Klux Klan (1915- ) -- History
- Oklahoma -- History.
- Race riots -- Oklahoma -- Tulsa.
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- O'Brien, WIlliam M.
- Tulsa (Okla.) -- History
- Tulsa (Okla.) -- Race Relations
- Tulsa Race Massacre, Tulsa, Okla., 1921
- Tulsa Race Riot Commission
- White, Walter Francis, 1893-1955 (Author)
- William M. O'Brien research papers, 1921-2000
- I. Marc Carlson
- 2016 August
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 USA