Jim Steiner Ponca photographs
Scope and Contents
111 color photographs recording Ponca people and events.
- 1964 - 1965
These materials are in English.
This material is open for research use by any registered reader.
Use and Copyright
This material is owned by the University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections. Unpublished manuscripts are under copyright. Therefore, permission to publish, quote, or reproduce must be secured from both the repository and the copyright holder.
0.25 Linear Feet (1 box (111 photographs) (Counted 110, 6/30/2010. KAC))
Collection shelved on 3rd floor.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Indians dance -- North America.
- Indians of North America -- Great Plains -- Music.
- Indians of North America -- Music.
- Indians of North America -- Photographs.
- Peyotism -- Songs and music.
- Ponca Indians -- Photographs.
- Ponca Indians.
- Ponca dance.
- Special Collections -- Photographs -- Steiner, Jim.
- Jim Steiner Ponca photographs, 1964-1965
- Kay Calkins
- 2010 June
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 USA