Samuel Grant Kennedy scrapbook, 1890-1970
Scope and Contents
Masterfile note: The scrapbook is organized as follows: Kennedy Building (First National Bank Director, Commercial Club and other early business interests); Oil Business (the Kennedy-Springer Osage lease); Spavinaw Water System; General and Shorthorn Sale (ranching activities); Children; Family; Various; Tulsa Pioneer History (including organization of the Tulsa Pioneer Association); Golf; Politics; Miscellaneous; and Obituaries (of several dozen friend and business associates).
- 1890 - 1970
Use and Copyright
1.5 Linear Feet (2 oversize boxes)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Historic buildings -- Oklahoma -- Tulsa.
- Kennedy, Samuel Grant, Dr., 1865-1941
- Osage Indians -- Land tenure.
- Pioneers -- Oklahoma.
- Ranches -- Oklahoma.
- Special Collections -- Scrapbooks.
- Tulsa (Okla.) -- Biography
- Tulsa (Okla.) -- Buildings, structures, etc
- Tulsa (Okla.) -- History
- Tulsa (Okla.) -- Social life and customs
- Samuel Grant Kennedy scrapbook, 1890-1970
- Sidney F. Huttner
- 1990 May
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 USA