William Roderick James publications, 1920-1932
Scope and Contents
The collection is organized into 3 series: 1. Biographical ; 2. Stories written and illustrated by Will James ; and 3. Illustrations of other author's works and individual illustrations. The material is arranged alphabetically by title of the story or illustration.
- 1920 - 1932
Use and Copyright
Biographical / Historical
1 Linear Feet (2 boxes)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Art in literature
- Artists -- United States
- Authors, American -- 20th century
- Children's stories, American.
- Cowboys -- Fiction.
- Cowboys -- West (U.S.).
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Fiction.
- Horses -- Legends.
- James, Will, 1892-1942 (Author)
- Ranch life.
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- James, Will.
- Young adult fiction, American
- William Roderick James publications, 1920-1932
- Milissa Burkart
- 2016 June
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 US US