Timothy O'Keeffe papers, 1948-1982
Scope and Contents
The Timothy O'Keeffe papers consists of correspondence between O'Keeffe and the writers and poets (Brian O'Nolan, Hugh MacDiarmid, John Montague, Patrick Kavanaugh, e.e. cummings, and others) with whom he worked as the Director of MacGibbon & Kee Publishers (London) and later as a partner in Martin, Brian, & O'Keeffe; also present are carbon copies of O'Keeffe's replies In addition to the correspondence are a few typescripts and newspaper and magazine articles.
- 1948 - 1982
Use and Copyright
4.25 Linear Feet (9 boxes)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
- Cummings, E. E. (Edward Estlin), 1894-1962 (Correspondent)
- Irish literature -- 20th century.
- Kavanagh, Patrick, 1904-1967 (Correspondent)
- MacDiarmid, Hugh, 1892-1978 (Correspondent)
- Montague, John, 1929-2016 (Correspondent)
- O'Brien, Flann, 1901-1966 (Correspondent)
- O'Keeffe, Timothy, 1926-1994 (Publisher)
- Poets, Irish -- Correspondence.
- Publishers and publishing.
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- O'Keeffe, Timothy.
- Timothy O'Keeffe papers, 1948-1982
- Katherine S. Wilson
- 1987 June
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 US US