Paul Havenstrite WWI ephemera, 1917-1919
Scope and Contents
The Paul Havenstrite ephemera consists of the Roster of the Ambulance Co. 167, 42nd (Rainbow) Division, 117th Sanitary Train, American Expedition Forces. VERY FRAGILE: PLEASE REFER TO FACSIMILE.
- 1917 - 1919
These materials are in English.
This material is open for research use by any registered reader.
Use and Copyright
This material is owned by the University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections. Unpublished manuscripts are under copyright. Therefore, permission to publish, quote, or reproduce must be secured from both the repository and the copyright holder.
1 item (Roster)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
VERY FRAGILE: Please refer to provided facsimile.
- Havenstrite, Paul, 1893-1991
- United States. Army. Ambulance Company, 167th
- United States. Army. American Expeditionary Forces
- United States. Army. Infantry Division, 42nd
- United States. Army. Sanitary Train, 117th
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Artwork
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Regimental histories -- United States.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- United States.
- World War, 1914-1918.
- Paul Havenstrite WWI ephemera, 1917-1919
- Special Collections staff
- 1994 May
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 USA