New Zealand. Army. Expeditionary Force
Found in 119 Collections and/or Records:
Passengers wait in an automobile outfitted for a holiday from Mount Cook to Tekapo, New Zealand.
The personal narrative of Private William Hurford Hutchins, documenting his experiences while on board a troop transport and his military service in Egypt.
Archive of Private William Hurford Hutchins of the Canterbury Infantry Battlion, 2nd New Zealand Regiment. Consists of a 181 page handwritten diary with extensive, descriptive entries. Includes photocopied list of wounded, service medallion, and a small photo album containing 59 photographs documenting Hutchins's experiences while in service in Egypt, with a few photos documenting his departure from New Zealand.
E.C. Foulsham and Banfield (9515 B Rotary Photo) studio portrait of a young woman, her long hair flowing over her shoulders, pictured seated on a 4-legged stool and holding a garland of flowers.
View of the docks and the many ships moored in the harbor at Timaru, New Zealand.
View of ships at sail on the Nile River.
- Archival Object 60
- Digital Record 58
- Collection 1
- Special Collections -- Photographs -- World War, 1914-1918. 111
- World War, 1914-1918 -- New Zealand 107
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Campaigns -- Egypt 78
- Egypt -- History -- British occupation, 1882-1936. 67
- Egypt -- Description and travel 56
- Cairo (Egypt) -- Social life and customs. 41
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Naval operations, New Zealand. 17
- Colombo (Sri Lanka) -- Social life and customs. 10
- Heliopolis (Egypt) -- Social life and customs. 8
- Scotland -- Description and travel. 7
- Colombo (Sri Lanka) -- Description and travel. 5
- Bridges -- Design and construction 4
- Zeitoun (Egypt) -- Social life and customs. 3
- New Zealand -- Description and travel. 2
- New Zealand -- Social life and customs. 2
- Port Said (Egypt) -- Social life and customs. 2
- Railroad travel -- Scotland. 2
- Timaru (New Zealand) -- Description and travel. 2
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Naval operations, Australia. 2
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives 2
- Germany -- Description and travel 1
- Photographs -- Germany. 1 ∧ less