Bleak House, Gibraltar, 1915
Scope and Contents
The photo shows the building familiarly referred to as “Bleak House” although that is not the formal name. Built in 1817 as a sanitarium, it was soon transformed into the Officer’s mess for the Europa Barracks. Title taken from description on scrapbook page. Image has been digitally altered for clarity.
This material is open for research use by any registered reader.
1 item : Black and white photographic print ; 8 x 5.5 cm
Language of Materials
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 USA