Four buddies on a Cairo street, 1910 - 1915
Scope and Contents
Four soldiers pose on a sunny street in [Cairo]. Flags from various countries are visibly displayed outside the shops.
- 1910 - 1915
- Hutchins, William Hurford (Photographer, Person)
1 photographic_print : Black and white snapshot. ; 4.2 x 6.4 cm
Language of Materials
From the Item: English
- Cairo (Egypt) -- Social life and customs.
- Egypt -- Description and travel
- Egypt -- History -- British occupation, 1882-1936.
- New Zealand. Army. Expeditionary Force
- Special Collections -- Photographs -- World War, 1914-1918.
- World War I Collection
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Campaigns -- Egypt
- World War, 1914-1918 -- New Zealand
- World War, 1914-1918.
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 USA