Scope and Contents
Series 1 is the primary alphabetical sequence for Ellmann's research correspondence. This series also includes typescript drafts, galleys and proofs for many of Ellmann's writings. We are grateful to readers for correcting and/or identifying names of unidentified or partially identified correspondents.
- 1837 - 1990
This material is open for research use by any registered reader.
11 items : Dictation recorded on 7-inch dictation discs housed in paper jackets; test and unused discs.
Language of Materials
From the Series: Multiple languages
- Best, Richard, Dr.
- Budgen, Frank, 1882-1971
- Cahoon, Herbert, 1918-2000
- Clongowes Wood College
- Craig, Maurice
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965
- Fallon, W. G.
- Gogarty, Oliver St. John, 1878-1957
- Hanley, T. Edward, -1969
- Huebsch, B. W. (Benjamin W.), 1876-1964
- Jolas, Maria, 1893-1987
- Joyce, James, 1882-1941
- Kettle, Thomas Michael, 1880-1916
- Leon, Lucie Noel, 1899-1972
- Linati, Carlo, 1878-1949
- Roberts, George, 1873-1953
- Skeffington, Francis Sheehy, 1878-1916
- Slocum, John J., 1914-1997
- Sykes, Claud W. (Claud Walter), 1883-
- University of Buffalo
- Weaver, Harriet Shaw, 1876-1961
- From the Collection: Ellmann, Richard, 1918-1987 (Compiler, Person)
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 USA