1st group of typhoid patients, preparing for their departure
- Digitzed: 2019-02-19
- Welford, Alice, 1887-1918 (Person)
The photo shows thirteen released patients, in new kit, and two unidentified QAIMNSR nurses, one unidentified person and an officer waiting. Title taken from description on scrapbook page. Image has been digitally altered for clarity.
1 item : Black and white photographic print ; 1006 kb
Language of Materials
- British Military Hospital Gibraltar
- Great Britain. Army. Queen Alexandra's Imperial Military Nursing Service. (Reserve)
- Military hospitals.
- Military nursing -- Great Britain
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Welford, Alice
- Special Collections -- Photographs -- World War, 1914-1918.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Photographs.