First patients leaving for England, 1915
- Digitzed: 2019-02-19
- Welford, Alice, 1887-1918 (Person)
The photo shows eighteen patients, two unidentified QUIMNSR nurses, and E. M. Constable on the far right. Title taken from description on scrapbook page. Image has been digitally altered for clarity.
1 item : Black and white photographic print ; 295 kb
Language of Materials
- British Military Hospital Gibraltar
- Constable, E. M.
- Great Britain. Army. Queen Alexandra's Imperial Military Nursing Service. (Reserve)
- Military hospitals.
- Military nursing -- Great Britain
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Welford, Alice
- Special Collections -- Photographs -- World War, 1914-1918.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Photographs.
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 USA