- Digitzed: 2019-02-19
- Welford, Alice, 1887-1918 (Person)
Photo shows a woman, identified as Lierdman, standing in from of a garden stone wall at St. Ignatius Hospital, Malta. Title taken from description on scrapbook page. Image has been digitally altered for clarity.
1 item : Black and white photographic print
Language of Materials
- Great Britain. Army. Queen Alexandra's Imperial Military Nursing Service. (Reserve)
- Military hospitals.
- Military nursing -- Great Britain
- Special Collections -- Manuscripts -- Welford, Alice
- Special Collections -- Photographs -- World War, 1914-1918.
- St. Ignatius Hospital (Malta)
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Great Britain
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Photographs.
Part of the The University of Tulsa, McFarlin Library, Department of Special Collections & University Archives Repository
University of Tulsa
2933 E. 6th St
Tulsa 74104-3123 USA